Saturday, April 4, 2020

Why should Allah take coronavirus away from us?

Why should Allah take this calamity away from us? Just because maulana Tariq Jameel made an emotional prayer on TV, because we give collective azan at 10pm every night etc? Question is what we, as a nation are going to pledge to Allah if HE lifts this calamity from us? I am not asking for interest free economy or implementation of sharia laws etc because I know it is beyond us at the moment. It would be a huge blessing if we can simplify our weddings to a nikha in mosque and a one dish walima. No mehndi, barat, oil etc. Can we, especially our females, make this pledge to Allah that not only we would not arrange such functions but we will not even attend such functions? Can we do this minimum?

11 comments:

Shahab Ranaa said...

Absolutely agreed Sir.

Unknown said...

Totally agree with you sir.

Talha Khan said...

Agree k sath amal ki zarorat ha Allah hamay amal krna ka hosla ata farmay!

Nadeem Ghafoor said...

Yes, as Talha said simply agreeing is not enough, the important thing is action. As I said can you pledge that not only you will not arrange such functions but you will not even attend such functions? If you revive one Sunnah it is better than benefit of 100 days rain. Trust me this action has many many economic, moral, environmental benefits.

Unknown said...

سر ان شاءاللہ میں اپنی ذات پھر گھر اس کے بعد گاؤں کی حد تک ایسا ہی کروں گا،
آپ کو رپورٹ بھی دوں گا ان شاءاللہ۔

Nadeem Ghafoor said...

May Allah bless you for your intentions. We should form a group for this effort. Please send me an email because your comment is showing unknown.

Unknown said...

ماشاءاللہ !
آپ علیہ السلام کا فرمان عالی شان کہ ایک وقت ایسا آئے گا کہ اپنے دین پر صبر کرنا ایسا ہو گا جیسے انگارے کو ہاتھ میں لینا ۔۔یہ وہی وقت ہے ایسے وقت میں معاشرے کی دکھتی رگ پر ہاتھ رکھنا ۔۔دین پر چلنا آواز اٹھانا بہت بڑی بات ہے۔۔اللہ تعالیٰ آپ کو جزائے خیر عطا کریں۔۔اور اس مشن میں ہم سب کو اپنے طور پر کوششیں کرنے کی توفیق دیں

Asif shahzad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yahya Siddiqui said...

100% agreed sir you are really a deep thinking person really appreciate your blogs

Asif shahzad said...

My marriage is done but I would surely convince my son not to take dowry and to go simple. I would also advice/share same to my students and younger brother. May Allah SWT help me to act on this. About rejecting attending such marriages, I fear, people may label me 'over religious' and bycott relations that shall result in isolation/lonliness. These are few unfiltered thoughts, whats your advice to handle such things?

Unknown said...

Assalam-0-Alaikum you are absolutely right sir.
I am agree from you.
JazakAllah